You’ve heard of financial advisors and business consultants, but what is a business advisor? And more importantly, do you need one?
A business advisor looks at things like strategy, growth, profit improvement, structure, governance and more. For example, a business advisor might examine finite details like, how long it takes to move products from your store shelf to a customer’s table, then give you the tools required to improve efficiencies and subsequently reduce cost.
You might imagine a business advisor as a board member; someone to oversee and steer your business in the right direction – leaving you to see the wood for the trees.
Plus, a business advisor can help you at any stage of your business lifecycle. They can be used to help with a one-time-only problem or ongoing, to help you build the business and lifestyle you want.
At Sharp Accounting business advice is more than just analysing numbers – we think it’s about helping you get what you want and need out of your business including peace of mind and lifestyle benefit. In fact, we believe if your accountant is only preparing financial statements and not offering these services, you are definitely being left behind.
So, do you need a business advisor?
Over the years we have identified a number of telltale signs:
- Have you started to feel swamped by the business? Have everyday tasks become overwhelming?
- Have you discovered that you’ve reached the end of your knowledge base and feel that you no longer have the skills to move the business forward?
- Do you want to keep a hand in the day to day work, but finding it difficult to manage other tasks like paperwork, staffing or business strategy i.e. the bigger picture?
- Are you working harder than ever, but just not seeing the monetary or lifestyle returns you had originally envisioned?
- Is your family or private life suffering? Do you find you’re never at home and even when you are, your mind is always on the job?
- Have you forgotten why you started your own business? Do you now feel that it just wasn’t worth it?
- And sometimes it’s as easy as, “You don’t know what you don’t know!”
Let’s Get Started!
Click here to find out about our business advisory services.
At Sharp Accounting we believe all businesses should thrive – so together, we will improve the growth and prosperity of your business.