Get to the heart of the matter. Running your business is much easier when you have the right tools and resources to make informed business decisions.
At Sharp Accounting, we believe every business should thrive. That’s why we’ve put together a number of free resources and tools.
Business Diagnostic Tools
If you want to grow your business, but not sure where to focus, you can use our free online business diagnostic tools.
Our easy to use tools will help you understand more about the challenges and opportunities your business faces.
Each module takes around 4-7 minutes to complete. Choose just one diagnostic tool, or complete as many as you like.
View our free business diagnostic tools here.
ATO Business Portal
The ATO Business Portal is a useful way to manage your business transactions online. You can use the ATO’s Business Portal to:
- prepare, lodge and revise activity statements
- view statements of account and find your payment reference number (PRN)
- view your Single Touch Payroll (STP) reports
- request a refund or transfer funds between accounts
- update your business registration details, including email addresses
- register for goods and services tax (GST) and pay as you go (PAYG) withholding
- test, lodge and download files
- lodge various online forms
- request a ruling or lodge an objection
- access the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House (SBSCH)
- communicate with us through a secure mailbox.
Visit the ATO Business Portal here.
Sharp Accounting Blog
Our Sharp Accounting blog shares a diverse range of knowledge, skills and experience. Our easy to read business advice, tips and tricks will help you make your overall business and personal wealth goals a reality.
View the Sharp Accounting blog here.
Sharp Accounting Videos
Whether you’re a business owner, investor, or trader, we want to help you achieve your goals and aspirations. To help you do this, we have been compiling short, insightful videos throughout our years in business.
View the Sharp Accounting video library here.
Want to find out more?
If you would like to find out more about our accounting or business advisory services, please contact us below, or visit our business advisory website information page here.